I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Midway

Remember Megan and Lindsay? The models I took the fair a few weeks back? Well I promised you pictures of us on the midway so here they are. But first on the way out of Cracker Country, the girls stopped by the church so I could snap a few pictures.

Cracker Country is this awesome collection of real old buildings that have played a part in Florida's history and have been moved to their own little town located on the fair grounds. They make any excellent backdrop to shoot against. Don't you agree?

We couldn't stay long.... the midway was calling. As the sun was setting we took ride on the Farris Wheel. I loved the look of the soft light on the girl's faces.



I love all of the bright lights of the midway. And all of it's "fair-ish-ness". The smell of corn dogs and cotton candy, the sounds and lights of the games and rides. There is just something exciting about the midway.

I'm not exactly sure how Lindsay made it through the fun house with those heels on, but it made for some awesome shoots.


And as the young guy on Project Runway always says, these two look "Fierce"! (I'm addicted to Bravo TV.)

We attracted a lot of attention and the girls must have walked a mile in those heels but it was worth it. Shooting at the fair makes for some amazing and unique photos and is an experience I'll never forget.



No comments: