I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Introducing the Lovely Erin

Here are a few shots of the lovely Erin. She was one of the awesome models from Florida LUMU session. Erin has posed for the group before and it shows. She knew exactly how to work it so we could get the best shots.

She was also extremely patient of those of us that hadn't gone "off camera" before. I think she held this pose for 15 minutes. And let me tell you, that water was cold and I was only in it up to my ankles.
She doesn't look the least bit cold does she?
These pictures where shot paparazzi style with 30 other photographers competing for the perfect shot. Thanks for making it easy for me Erin.