I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fair-ly In Love

I got the privilege to shoot an engagement session for the cutest couple.

Lacey and Harris have known each other since high school. They went to college half way across the state from each other, but managed to find one another after graduating. They are a young, cute, fun couple, full of life and laughter and I needed someplace that would match their energy and glow. So I took them to the fair.


They were ultra fun and let me try tons of stuff...like shooting on a moving carousel.

I'm not sure which of these pictures I like better...........







But I think it's this one. Can't you just feel the love?




And even though they adore each other, both played to win.



Thanks for letting me take you to the fair. I can't wait for your wedding.

2 comments:

Tanya - PerfectlyFlawedWoman said...

Very cool Elise. I like the 8th one down the best! They are a great looking couple, the wedding will be fun!
T

ColleenWalsh.com said...

Nice photos of these two at the fair. Are you shooting their wedding too?