I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Expecting...

I'm going to have a niece very soon. We are all so excited. Here is a sneak peak of the "Belly" session I did with my Sister-in-Law.

She has the most perfect belly.

They had a surprise shower for her with a St Patrick's Day theme. This is the card I sent. It is actually a 10 x 20 poster just sized down.

As you can see we didn't just do the traditional posed shots. We got my nephew involved and he had a blast and the pictures turned out way cute. There soooo many more beautiful and fun pictures from the shoot I'll definitely post more.

2 comments:

ColleenWalsh.com said...

Great work!!!! Your sister-in-law looks fabulous and her belly really is perfect.

My favorite is the pink hand print on the belly. :)

Nice job!

Colleen

Tanya - PerfectlyFlawedWoman said...

I agree Colleen. I love the pink hand shot! Nice Elise.
Tanya