I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love + Laughter = LIFE

Encyclopedia Britannica defines a mantra as a sacred utterance (syllable, word, or verse) that is considered to possess mystical or spiritual powers.

This is my mantra:

It really sums up my purpose with my photography. I don't just want to take pictures. I want to capture the moments that make your life yours... from the big milestones to the everyday events.

I have been shooting weddings and family portraits for more than 3 years, but before I started shooting these big milestones I spent 10 years in news documenting everyday life on film and video. And although I look forward with great anticipation to the big milestones - my son's first baseball game, my daughter's first dance recital, it is thinking about the daily events with them that makes my heart swell and brings a smile to my face. A walk along the beach with their little hands in mine. A play date with their grandparents or trip to the zoo. Bubble baths and playing at the park. It's the daily events filled with the love and laughter that make up life that I don't want to forget.

They grow up so fast. Capture the joys of childhood forever with a Day in the Life Session. For more information please contact me at e2fl@aol.com.

No comments: