I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

{showcase}

I wanted to share with you the amazing way my friend Tiffany is showcasing her kids' portrait from our holiday session. When you walk into her house this is what you see. (I'm going to sneak in and take a picture of it hanging... it looks even better.)

I love gallery wrapped canvas... so simple and so beautiful. Stretched over a thick wooden frame and ready to hang there is no fuss-no muss with a wrapped canvas. But the impact is amazing.
I love the texture of this canvas. I think it fits the textures and action in the picture.


This canvas measures 30 inches across and is 44 inches tall. When it comes to Canvas bigger is always better. Tiff - You have amazing taste!

Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!
Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

2 comments:

jag said...

Elise, I always LOVED this photo! What a great choice to showcase. I'm thinking I'm going to have to have a print like this. I'll be talking to Ry soon. I think it would be a perfect Mother's Day gift for me. You're awesome! Talk to you soon about our next outing?

Anonymous said...

So neat! Perfect as a 30x44 too...VERY nice. I love it when clients choose the fun pics with so much personality...and kudos to you for taking such a rockin photo!