I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Colorful Confusion

I'll give you one guess who dressed herself...
I posted the cutest ever picture of my kids from Christmas morning here. Lu-Lu jumped up into her brother's arms and gave him a big thank you hug for the awesome princess pencil bag and eraser he gave her. (And picked out all by himself I should add.) She was really into Christmas this year and was constantly singing Christmas carols. Santa Clause is Coming to Town and I Want to Wish You a Merry Christmas were two of her favorites.

But our holidays wouldn't have been complete with out Lu-Lu's award-winning holiday performance at her preschool... her Jewish preschool where she sang about lighting the Menorah on Hanukkah.... all the while dressed like Pippy Longstocking. Bless her little heart.

Please make note of the Princess necklace around her neck. It's made up of pearls and a blue shoe that says "I'm Cinderella." when you push it.
I think she is the most perfectest princess I have ever seen.


Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!
Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

2 comments:

jag said...

I have been waiting to see Miss Thang in her tutu! It's AWESOME! All self respecting princesses should have one of these hot pink and orange tutus with coordinating tights. It's just... A MUST!

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness how adorable! :-)

Btw, are you still planning to go to WPPI? B/c I'm looking for a roommate!!!