I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ooh La La!


Love is in the Air!

And it's sizzling hot!

A boudoir marathon has been planned for Saturday January 17th & Sunday January 18, 2009. The specific locations are under wraps until you book your session - then the details will be released. I've sent out an email to all previous inquirers to get a head start on booking, and I’ve booked up several spots already.


These spots are going to go FAST, and when they’re gone, they’re gone! I won’t be having another marathon until this summer, so you definitely want to get in on this one because it’s just in time for VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS.


So whether you are looking for something soft and sexy or something a little racy there’s nothing better than seeing their reaction when they open your extra special gift!

I have put together several packages and will have someone on location to help you get ready and look your best. To find out more information, or to book your session, please shoot me an email at elise@eliseschreiner.com. Once you decide on your package, you’ll receive an invoice for half down to reserve your session Once that’s completed, more details will be given, and a welcome letter will be sent in the week prior to the event, to let you know what to expect!

Don’t miss this chance! So many people missed out on the last marathon because they waited too late! I’m adding a free 8×10 art print if you book before Wednesday, January 7th.

Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!

Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

No comments: