I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tampa GTG

Meet Amanda and Jordan. They are young and cute and in love. I met up with some other photographers from the area for a Get Together (GTG) in Ybor to take some fun pictures of Amanda and Jordan using the historic area as a backdrop.
Did I mention they are in love? I must have a kazillion pictures of them doing "this". Or almost doing "this". Or getting ready to do "this". Or looking like they wished they were doing "this".

When I said they they were cute I meant they were cute together, as a couple. As you can see, Amanda is gorgeous.

She has a beautiful smile and a personality to match.



Here is some more of them doing "this". Did I already mention how much of "this" was going on? A lot.

Ybor is a wonderful place to shoot with all sorts of cool architecture to use as a backdrop.

I've got to give a big shout out to all of the other photographers who there. It was great to meet all of you and I can't wait to GTG again!

1 comment:

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

elise, it was great to meet you too... love the pics!! hope to see you again soon!

-kerri