I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beaming...

If I had to pick one word to describe this couple it would be beaming. Theirs is fairy tale, love-at-first-sight kind of story that is written all over their faces. The love Bill has for Beth is obvious and Beth basks in his glow. Neither of them are camera shy and they both have a great sense of humor which made this shoot so much fun (and so easy) for me. All I had to do was kick back and capture their love as we explored the waterfront in St Petersburg.




I love the wonderful, warm back light in this picture.




















As we were waiting to see if the sun was going to turn the sky pink or just fade to dark, Beth and Bill started dancing on the sea wall and I just had to take a few pictures. I can only imagine what their first dance at their wedding will be like!



As it turned out, the sun only gave us a hint of pink as it set.





Congratulations you two and thanks for letting me spend some time basking in your love and excitement. I can't wait to shoot your wedding in August.




1 comment:

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

love it!

love #5 and #16... downtown sp is always pretty... :)