I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rockin' it Urban Style...

I love finding new and different places to shoot. Places you wouldn't necessarily look at and say "hey that would be a cool place to shoot some pictures." Places that may be a little little hard to get to and a little dirty. Someplace with an urban edge.


Websters Dictionary defines Urban as: of, relating to, characteristic of, or constituting a city. I just call it cool.

Check out Luke E. rockin' it urban style!


We found this great mural driving through the backstreets of KC trying to find an abandon railroad line. We just had to stop and take a few shoots.


He has the perfect combination of good looks and typical teenage disinterest.


Next we found this old abandon warehouse with a great loading dock and some graffiti.




We couldn't quite figure out what this building use to be used for, but whatever it was, they left behind these cool gears.




We were surrounded by these exposed rock walls that made for a great background.

Again with the perfect combination of good looks and disinterest.


This graffiti wall was awesome!

Luke was a natural model, totally comfortable in front of the camera.







We finally made it to the railroad line we were looking for and our timing was perfect. As we were shooting on an abandon line or spur a train passed right behind us on the active line.


Here is the perfect shot to end our day. Thanks for going Urban with me Luke.

No comments: