I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not Fall But Still Beautiful

I loved going back home and shooting in the parks I played in as a child. I had hoped for it to look a little more fall-ish but the leaves didn't look like they had even thought about turning colors. So the background was more spring-ish but it was still a beautiful place to shoot.
And check out this good looking couple! Meet my Dad and Stepmom.

See?!?!? I told you they were good looking.
It was great to see you! We had a fantastic time and can't wait for you to come visit us.

Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!
Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

No comments: