I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've Moved!!!

They say it's all about the real estate so I've moved into bigger and better digs! I'll be leaving this up for a while but to see what's going on head on over to www.blog.eliseschreiner.com.

I have tons and bunches of stuff to share so I can't wait to see you there!


Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!
Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

No comments: