I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

{welcome baby k}

I am please to introduce to you Miss Kennedy Gale. She was born Thursday afternoon and I must say the world is a more beautiful place with her in it. {The fact she is my newest niece has not influenced my opinion at all... I swear!}  
There are a ton of pictures on this post. And more post coming soon!








































I promise there will be more posts soon. I mean, really, how can you resist such a cute baby?!?!?! Besides the rest of my nieces and nephews are equally adorable and I have great pictures of them to post as well.
{Yes-I know things look a little different on this post. I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico and I'm using my sisters computer.}

Elise Schreiner is a wedding and portrait photographer in Tampa Bay Florida and is available for travel anywhere in the world! Visit me at Elise Schreiner Photography for more details!
Capture Love~Capture Laughter~Capture Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are precious as can be...now I have baby fever! *sigh*

Hope your spring is going well, Elise! I miss ya!