I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Measure of a Man

If you want to know what kind of life you have lived, take a look around you at your 80th Birthday Party. Your life can be measured by the amount of love and respect that surrounds you. The love and respect that surrounded Bill absolutely filled the room.

Check out this wall sized poster "snap shot" of Bill's life.
This is Bill with his son Bobby. (He's a chip off the ol' block.)
And these are Bill's grandsons.

And this lovely lady is Bill's wife.

Bill's party was held at the fabulous Island Way Grill in Clearwater. The food and the view were fantastic. And so were all of Bill's friends.

This is my absolute favorite shot. Check out their moves!



Happy Birthday Bill. Thanks for letting be share it with you!

No comments: