I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Ride Along

I recently got to spend an afternoon at a local riding stable with the darling Ms. M. Don't be fooled by her small stature... there is a powerhouse with a huge heart packed into this tiny package.


I love this million dollar smile!

At this stable Ms. M. gets to help take care of the horse she rides - from getting the horse saddled up to cooling it down after the ride.



We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful afternoon. It totally matched her bubbly personality and infectious smile.















I had a blast on this shoot. Thanks for letting me tag along.




No comments: