I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just Keep Swimming.

My son had his very first swim meet this week. He competed in the freestyle, breaststroke and backstroke.






A friend's son was on the opposing team. Check out this great start.


And his super smooth, nearly splashless stroke.




He pushed it hard all the way to the wall for a very strong finish.



Here is one of our teammates...

swimming strong...


and checking out to see where he placed.


We all cheered for the other team during their races. This is the 25 yard breaststroke.


Perfect form.




Here's the start of my son's breaststroke race.


He had great form for someone who only learned the stroke last week.


Here he is getting ready for the start of the 25 yard backstroke race. Check out that concentration.


It's a clean start...


and a strong finish.


(Again, not bad for someone who couldn't swim on his back two weeks ago.)


Here's my friend's son during his backstroke race... again with the perfectly smooth stroke.


He's great to watch.



So our grand total for the day was a first in the backstroke and a third in the breaststroke and a ribbon for freestyle.



All in all everyone did fantastic and had a great time!


PS - I know it has been a while since I've posted any pictures but I've been really busy. Really, really, really busy. Like getting ready to launch a big project or two busy. And we're almost ready. Almost, but not quite.

But trust me... you'll be the first to know!

1 comment:

mary said...

love the pics! zane looks great! my favorites are the first one of him and the one of him holding his ribbon.