I Love Taking Pictures

Okay let me rephrase that... I like taking pictures. I love capturing a moment, an emotion, the real person, telling the story of a moment in time for everyone to see. I love the look on my client's face when we've finished a shoot that has been more fun than work, the glow they get from having such a good time and the anticipation that dances in their eyes as they wonder if I captured what they want to be. And the look of utter delight when they realize that I did indeed capture their spirit and they look more amazing then they ever imagined. Yes, I like taking pictures. But I love being part of the beauty and love that is life and capturing it for all the world to see.

Elise

Visit my websites at www.eliseschreiner.com.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

In The First Month.

In the first month you will fall more in love than you ever thought possible. Even with the never ending dirty diapers and sleepless nights your love grows by leaps and bounds daily. And after only an hour together he captured my heart.

Cathy & Carlos - thanks for introducing me to this mellow little man and letting me shoot his debut.

Precious little body parts....

Dad loves his little man.

And mom's in love too.

These are just a few of my favorites. There were many, many more. Wait till you see the ones with his big brother.


They change so fast. In just a blink of eye they go from being tiny and helpless to little people with their own personalities. Whether it is a Day in the Life Session, part of a Watch Me Grow package or a Baby Portrait Session, capture this time before it's gone.

No comments: